Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween is in the air!!

Well it's that time of year again! I HATE the weather change but LOVE all of the fun stuff to do! I got my house decorated and bought a ton of new decorations this year! I can't help it, Halloween is my favorite holiday (I say that on almost every big holiday though lol)! Matt loves it too, he put black, orange, and strobe lights on the outside of our house. It looks so cool! A lot like last year but with a few changes. Today my family played hookie from work and took a trip to Gardner Village! If you haven't visted it during Halloween time you really should go this year! They have witches all over the place! It's really cute and it has a really fun Halloween atmosphere. I went with Andrea and Presley last year and Pres was scared to death of the witches, but this year she was totally ok with them and she had a blast! We took the Witch Hay Ride and it was dang cute! We ate at Archibald's Restaurant at the end of the day! Oh and ignore Matt's "trash stache" in these pics, he didn't have time to shave before we left, I didn't give him much notice! LOL

2 comments:

Anngie said...

How fun!!! I love gardener village, I have never been at Halloween time though, we will have to check it out:) You and your fam are always doing something fun together, that is awesome!

Beth said...

Cute pics! I love GARDNER VILLAGE!